Saturday, March 22, 2008

I WANT KATONG LAKSA.

yes quite badly too...
it pines for me everytime i visit Queensway to buy whatever. Today's venture was to replace my poor nalgene bottle which i left in a cab, for the second time. You know my trademark blue fishing bottle? ya that one.

Anyway, there i was walking around level one, looking for the camping shop that sells the bottles, and i past the laksa place, and the aromas just hit me, and then, the that bottled up desire started to rise. OH man! Alas and alack, i cannot eat laksa for another two months ): I think it'll be one of the first things i'll eat once season is over, which will be soon. And when we win, i'll take my medal and go and enjoy some katong laksa.

put oh, the dieting annoyances of season. blah. i wish i was like slim.. and with a monster of a metabolic system. Of course i have one.. just you know a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment