Monday, May 25, 2009

I will not drink so much ever again.

Bacon sarnie is a hangover cure! oh what joyous news has been brought. tasty! if i could have a bacon sarnie everytime i got drunk, i would get drunk more often.

of course the more annoying part about getting that far drunk is that i would have consumed many glasses of ethanol which would have many undesirable negative effects on such a perfectly tuned homeostatic system. my least favorite being dehydration. i hate waking up feeling like i need to drink a river to quench my thirst. it took me half a day to finally equalize my damn system.

i swear if i ever become a doctor, i'm going to buy that hook thing and stock up on IV fluids and catheters. then everytime i get drunk, i'll come home and attempt to to hook myself up to the IV (hopefully the high would've past and i'll be dying from the hangover so i don't miss the vein), thus ensuring proper electrolytic balance and continuous hydration. of course i won't be able to drink as much as often then or my colleagues are gonna think i'm some kinda crackhead. oh joy. i gotta make sure i don't bring the equipment down to the club either. i'm quite sure the bouncers aren't gonna let me back in, if i'm pulling my iv along with me.

Thanks for the night fellas, though you'll probably never read this, i hope we can do it again soon. I wish I had taken more photos, but i'm not that narcisstic.

No comments:

Post a Comment