Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank you, St Thérèse.

I am very thankful to have discovered St Thérèse just before leaving Singapore. It was within the last four weeks I remember. How humbled I have been by her life so far. These are certainly lessons that I greatly need, for I am a very arrogant and pride boy. I don't even know how I can be so proud, having been born with a disorder that should make me very lowly, since it has been rather life debilitating. I also cannot say that anything I have achieved has been through my own hand, for where I am now is really through the mercy of God. And yet, I am still so proud. Humility is a harsh lesson, one that I am thankful God has deigned to continue to drill into me, though I am a very poor, distracted and inattentive learner.

Now, I just need to stop complaining about how slow and boring the lessons in school are. >.< or perhaps, stop complaining about anything in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment