Monday, May 28, 2012

Horrid Week Ahead.

UUUUUUUUUUNNNGH-uuuuugggghnnnnn

On the agenda for this week, three exams on three modules which I don't think I can finish revising, or more accurately, memorising. There's one tomorrow on the CVS, GIT, Nutrition, Immune, and drug metabolism. I do beseech your most kind prayers! I can scarcely recall anything about vitamins, except that they're probably good for you, somehow, and if you eat enough Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch, you'll probably fulfill the FDA's RDA.

Hmmm....I wonder if I can pull a Blackadder. Whooble seems much more appealing than N-acetyl-P-Benzoquinone-Imine or Efferent Arteriole Vasoconstrictor Feedback Mechanism. Hmm...Whooble?
Disclaimer: the author does not actually recommend or condone the eating Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch alone to fulfill the daily recommended amounts of the FDA. He suggests that it may be considered part of a well balanced diet of Corn Pops, Cocoa Pops, Waffle Crisps, Apple Jacks and Pop Tarts. He also recommends eating these accompanied with milk. Whooble.

No comments:

Post a Comment