Monday, February 24, 2014

7 Post Week

Jennifer Fulwiler, one my favourite Catholic bloggers, has started a 7 post week thing. On impulse, I signed up. On my perfect vision hindsight, that was probably a baaaaad idea. Medics typically don't talk about anything much apart from school, and apart from school, we hardly have any time. However, I will try to write a post a day, probably the night before, within half an hour, before bed. I hope that they will be somewhat substantial, God willing. Otherwise, I beg your forgiveness for meaningless and superficial updates about my extremely boring life. eg. Today, I fell asleep in class, and I tried to memorise microbio. I hate bugs. There are so many of them. I wish I could kill them all...kill them...with fire!

However, for new visitors, you're most welcome to peruse the previous posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment