Friday, April 27, 2007

Obiturary

My dear yeh yeh has returned home.
I wonder if it would be strange in my emotions, for at peace i was when the deed was done. The holy spirit had really filled my heart and soul and i could feel him in the room with us as we prayed and sang and the lord took yeh yeh up to heaven with him.
I was happy i smiled and i know he was. (:

It was a happy death. A life fulfilled. Though i will miss our conversations and storytellings and jokes, but it's only for a while, till life eternal will eclipse us all and till then we will meet again. (:

It is because of this i truely believe that death is a joyous occasion, sadness therein is only for those who cannot accept it, or who do not truely understand it and fear it such. I will cry tears at a death, but not those of sadness, but of happiness, for i know that they had started their journey ahead of me. It grants me much joy and peace, that they have returned home to the house of our Father above, to feast at his table and join in the unending song and praise of the choirs of angels.

Yeh Yeh, you'd have loved your wake... so many people who came to visit. We're people persons we are, love to mingle and joke and talk and laugh. I certainly hope i can fill these monstrous boots you've left me, though i'm huge, i feel this legacy is far more gigantic. Thank you for all that you've taught me. See you soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment