Sunday, April 08, 2007

Welcome Easter Night.

well here we are again, one year's past.
nothing much has changed.
i'm still j1(much to my displeasure and fault)
i'm still single. (much to my moronic momentarily lost of confidence during dire circumstances)
i'm still alive and full of life. =D
i'm still as high as a kite...(all natural, no preservatives added)

i started blogging about this time last year.. my first few posts were regarding the Tridum and Holy Thursday, and now my 'three-day long mass' has finally ended.. i'm probably litergurically wrong, but heck... honestly feels like a 3 day long mass from holy thursday all the way till the end of vigil. I love the vigil, i love the vigil songs and i LOVE singing easter songs. I pity my friends who will have to endure my easterness the entire of next week. It'll be all 'my lord he died for a kingdom/ to redeem the hearts of men/ so my people don't you weep he has risen from his sleep, he lives again' and 'now the greenblade rises from the buried gain' but heck to them... i only enjoy easter for a few more weeks. That's loads of really nice chocolate eggs to be eaten (:

I also realized how much i love my choir, yes i do. And i think they sang really well today and kenneth sizzled on the keys as usual. I think i sang pretty well today too, dispite lack of practice, or at least i hope i sang well. I know i hit a really nice E on the last song. XD Hopefully soon that'll be replaced with an F and then a G and an A... my range is still pretty messed up. oh well.

And i also love company and people. I wish people would love me more though, and just look beyond my random disposition and stony size and see the high harmless and soft kid inside who just wants to have lots of fun. David likes FUN and to LAUGH.

Bleah i still have 3 and a half hours to go before i get ready for Eight fifteen. I hope i can wake up.

And to everyone,
This is the night of new beginnings,
This is the night when Heaven meets Earth,
This is the night filled with God's Glory,
Promise of our new birth.

Christ be Our Light, shine in our hearts,
shine through the darkness,
christ be our light, shine in our church
gathered today...

I wait one year to sing that every year (:

God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment