Tuesday, January 29, 2008

all the rain that falls on your couch

it's a horrid day, fitness lacking, sleep lacking.
i honestly wonder how things will be. where is He leading me?
will i make it? sometimes its just so hard to believe. to believe in me and my abilities.
two weeeks to aquire an iota of match fitness should i even want to partake in preseason games.
one week till chem ca, two to math and bio.
there is no more sociality is gone from my life. i suppose i should be thankful for being such an antisocial creature and just fade to white. there's no reason to find love this year, no need to, no reason for friends or fun.
harsh is this winter solace.

oh i hate this memory of mine.
so vividly you remain in my mind for me to see. i question why.
but now the voices speak again, finally they speak night and day. so i can relish i can finally write again. but can i catch them in the act, to that matter will i be able to cipher their meaning.

and as i question i wonder so many meanings. philosophy is beginning to errode my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment