Saturday, January 23, 2010

saturday morning amusement.

some random person added me on msn this morning. Attempting to figure out aforementioned contact's identity resulted in the following:

」david. says:
hi
who're you?
Hyo says:
Hey cutie, glad you msged me I was getting borredd...lol
」david. says:
again, with much more reservation, who are you?
Hyo says:
what r u up to?
」david. says:
pondering the existentiality of my unknown contact.
Hyo says:
oh yea?I'm feelin kinda horny right now lol
」david. says:
how wonderful for you.
Hyo says:
im just doing a cam chat right now, u wanna come chat with me on there?
」david. says:
no...
Hyo says:
cool, yea its pretty fun, it can get pretty hot in there sometimes! so many wild people. lemme get the info k

*BLOCK AND DELETE


WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT...

I don't know whether to be more disturbed at the advanced state of spam technology or the fact that it took me 4 replies to figure out I was talking to a bot -.- Maybe I am too nice...or too paranoid. RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment