Friday, March 23, 2007

Subject: Hi.

Dear Girl,

I just wanted to say 'hi'.

Hi.

I know that I have yet to meet you, but you’re waiting there being a corner of life, waiting for me to come around. I hope that when I finally do, you won’t think I’m a loser if I take a while to say ‘hi’ as I’m shy. I hope that when we meet we can good friends, well not just good but the best of friends and I pray you’ll accept me for all that I am, for my ADHD and impulsivity and mood swings. Don’t be scared off cause of my height and size, I swear I’m really soft inside though I might have frankenstein’s monster’s hands. I know that I will take you for all that you are too, whatever that it may be or however you look, because you’re beautiful and God made you that way.

I hope you’ll like to have fun and experiment with new things cause life is always full of changes, it’s just whether or not we’re willing to grab on for the ride. I hope you’ll be open to my point of view, cause its far from the norm, and if you are, I’ll get the chance to show you some of life’s wonders that you might have missed when you weren’t looking. I know you’ll show me your share of life too, cause I’ve missed a lot when I wasn’t looking. Let’s go on that magic carpet ride.

And please don’t mind my friends, they’re a myriad of different worlds, some are rowdy and noisy who like to crack jokes and play pranks while others are intellectual and eccentric with a dramatic flair who like discuss life and philosophy or just debate, but they’re all really nice and warm people who love life and want to have fun.

I hope we do meet soon, but until them I hope you keep flashing that beautiful smile :)

With much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment