Wednesday, June 27, 2007

bloody mondays.

gaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

i just killed three papers by this time. i should be arrested and hung on the gallows. It's worse for me than other people.. They have an excuse! They get to leave the hall and complain about the difficulty of said paper. If life was so easy for me, I'd get to repeat the same thing and join in their universal groaning. That ladies and gentleman, would be just awesome. Yet, no.. I get the joy of proclaiming, it's a bloody easy paper. I CANNOT believe I FUCKED IT UP. It happens all the time. Every half a year, I go 'next time...' I'm sick of it.

sigh.. I wasted June. I watched only one movie and i didn't even get to go out. Oh well, now i've revamped my studying habits and I need to find a bunch of nice smart freaks to study with >.< urgently i might add. bAAH

Ending my rein of complaints and rants is that I'm still up. It's 4 am. i've got two papers today. Bloody bloomin' brilliant. Only thing i can say is at least i have House..(:

Apart from that.. I had a rather amusing short session of studying with roy, his friend shawn and that girl from school eejin or something.(i think i spelt it right) i ain't going to say why i found it amusing but it's an amusing psychological thing.
A pity that you decide to take the way they treat you in school and replicate it to others as if it's okay and normal behavior to treat other people. non.

I can't wait for the papers to be over, I can finally relax for a couple of days and get my creative itch scratched. It's photo-expedition time, I've got plenty of ideas that i want to explore. Curiousity is a fine thing to have init. Haha i'd like to share with the world moi's ideas, but i fear it's a bit too early. Soon..soon.
I can't wait to get back to training. soon soon.

I ALSO CANNOT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS... music mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment