Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy day oh sunshine shines...

Finally had a very pleasant day out of a decadent week filled degradation.

I attribute it to my nine hours of pleasant sleep =D.
Though my all nighter on tuesday has been making me doze off quite a bit during the day. That's quite disquieting, i hope i can get enough sleep for tomorrow. BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO, my last paper and saving grace. I'm gonna get that A.

I've been singing all day too. Brett and TSO and Christmas carols all stuck in my head (: oooh and a little Frankie. Everyone loves Frankie (:

I've got a crush on you --Frank Sinatra

How glad the many millions of annabelles and lillians
Would be to capture me.
But you had such persistence, you wore down my resistance.
I fell, and it was swell.

Im your big and brave and handsome romeo
How I won you I shall never, never know.
Its not that you're attractive,
But, oh, my heart grew active
When you came into view.

Ive got a crush on you, sweetie pie...
All the day and night-time, hear me sigh.
I never had the least notion that
I could fall with so much emotion.

Could you coo? Could you care,
For a cunning cottage we could share?
The world will pardon my mush,
cause I have got a crush on you, my baby, on you.

haha I know which fivefootniner I wanna sing that too.
:P

Christmas isn't that far oooff, if only it was november than it's be in a month..
wish it would snow snow snow... I haven't seen real snow since I was 6 ): all i know is that we made small snowmen (hey we were small kids) and after a while we brought them into the house cause we thought they were lonely. Though that was much to mother's chagrin and forehead slapping, and we thrown into our room as temporary inmates. When was the last time you got sent to your room for being naughty.. Tsk tsk you naughty people.

So I went to cut my hair today. Now it's super short, I actually look like a good little boy (:. if you consider me little...hahaha. Well Khaw saw lynn won't be sending back for a hair anytime soon. My hairstylist is really economical, she cuts me a nice style that looks good short and grows out into great in two weeks and then lasts about one and a half months.. haha and i always wondered why she thinned my untameable hair so much... well now I know. Still wish i could keep nice long hair..bah..haha, then there's all the piercings that i wanted to do..Well it's a vexing trade-off..cosmetics appearance for lifelong dream.

The final pleasant thing that i had done today is got my lovely handsome face stamped onto another ezlink card. FINALLLY!!! no more coins (: I know how I lost it already i might have accidently thrown it away when throwning away the used paper.. blah.. Such careless discard of important documents. Well now i'm fully equipped for BIO tomorrow. I even have a ruler. hahaha.

Tomorrow will be a good day!
Finish bio with a GOOD GOOD FEELING! A
Then I'm gonna go do squats and hams and calves and run 7klik.
Followed by dinner and a movie with friends..
and a destressing intoxicating session.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment