Friday, June 22, 2007

The paths we choose.

IN my head: Monday Monday

I feel very disappointed in myself these last few days. I'm not very sure why.
My revision has began to slow down and i feel more idle hours coming by.. haha that overtly exerted pressure from termies is starting to crush me. Though i shall congratulate myself this time. I am REVISING and not LEARNING....:P not like the past two exams that I had taken. WHEEEEEEE... seems so swell all of a sudden... but I'm disappointed in my planning. I haven't touched GP and i've barely covered lit..I don't know how i'm going to get that AAAB i was planning. My gp is nowhere near the standard i'm looking at. Lit neither. Bah... I wonder if the my other subjects are too... Need more mental strength. Memory functions better with confidence, just like my pitch.

That said i already have an excellent memory. The stuff i can recall about people till now and the detail in which i revisit memories...If only i could have clarity to express these things. I think having photographic memory would freak out people. I guess that's why i've been playing a game where i pretend not to notice things. I'm going to start stopping myself from playing it. I think it annoys people more, especially when i make random spurts of observation. Heck a lot of my heroes have eidetic memory. For most part anyway. Holmes and House for example. Gah..I should just be myelf..

Though the other thing that constantly bugs me in all those possibilities i wasted, this year. I guess I was skirting aroung being a moron for not doing what i could have done. All the more i'm making this more difficult for myself. I hope it works. These are crazy ideas.

Though I wonder if you wonder like me, whether if you were ever curious to explore that possibility, where would we have ended up? Or do you brush aside the notion when your mind wanders and the whole thing strays into thought. Maybe you should just slap me for retarded. If you even were curious to find me in the first place?

Three days till GP/CHEM.
three days till I get my chance to start over. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment