Sunday, October 21, 2007

lost: one giant. last seen walking aimlessly...

I wonder where my world meant.
Honestly, it came crashing down one me this month.
Guess I've been rather stupid. And I wish I'd never given, especially to those who don't deserve it.

especially you.
but i learnt a hard lesson and it further backs the truth, most of this world sucks. They don't question the truth... just willing to follow and judge..
doesn't matter.. i wouldn't want to get stuck with that...
i wish you'd just leave my mind alone..
heh sounds like i have psychosis..

it was robbery folks.. sure and steady.. egregious like a thief at night. pure robbery.

South Africa have won the world cup, for the second time in it's history. For the first time without scoring a freaking try. And i've never seen so many damned dumps... england just gave up with 15 minutes to go. they deserved it though, Wilkinson couldn't make touch on many occasion and it went straight into the hands of montegonry, who is a kicker. Now if the opposition fullback can kick.. and catch, i wouldn't be booting the damn ball right into his paws. that's just silly...Wilkinson didn't even kick much.

yesterday was a better match.. much more entertaining. Well done argentina, you did better than both the finalists.. that was excellent! and CHABAL GOT OWNED by the argentinian No.5. HE FLEW... nasty late tackle.


my results are back, i hate having to wait for fate to cast judgement ):
please let me promote...
and depression made me miss OGL interview.. i'm really distraught..why put the damn interview on results day???? arrrrgh

now i need some sanity..

No comments:

Post a Comment