Monday, November 19, 2007

HO HO HO

GOOD MORNING ANGELS

How are you my dears? doing alright? I sure hope so.

I spent or rather, more accurately, wasted my morning at the MOE's FAT CLINIC at SGH. I spent the entire morning being told what I already know. Clearly someone in the PE department is trying to play a practical joke on me, shah didn't even get called for such shit. So anyway I found out I'm severly overweight, I'm hundred kilos, i'm going to get heart attacks, strokes, diabetes and other god knows what that i haven't heard over and over again. Gee thanks.

The only fun I had was making the nutritional nurse flabbergasted. She was shocked that i wanted to put on 10 more kilos, and of course that put her in a spot, a rather amusing spot. She get repeating the same things over and over again, and was more shocked when i told her I eat 6 meals a day. Silly woman, she had to call in a professional nutritionalist who wasn't of much help either. She kept hyping on how I should avoid fatty foods. Even a primary one child knows that!

This just confirmed that when left in a job which is repetitive you grow senile and stupid. Quite clearly, the lack of additional randomizing flucuation of life puts people in a great spot. The worse part is they lose their ability to ask 'why' they don't question what are the reasons anymore, they assume and generalize applying inept models of previous experience to a situation that won't fit, like trying to stuff the square peg through the star hole.

i guess i can't stop alienating people.
blah. i wanna go clubbing more...

I spent the whole of last night learning about pop art and other movements from meranda, thanks babe! after visiting warhol and becoming greatly confused. Mr warhol is a such a sight. Pop art and dadaism...then postmodernism...
i realized i'm not a romantic. i'm post modernist. meh...
it's the process.. when it starts showing in my art, i wonder which institution they're gonna admit me to?

Christmas is en route. C=

No comments:

Post a Comment