Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If We Hold On...

I'm miserable. I can't believe that another calamity could befall me, and what a vicissitude it is. Before, I had to slow down a bit, and I was fine, things were picking up again, and now everything has come to a sudden stop. This new issue is costing me much greater that its predecessor, far too much. I might be overreacting, and I hope I am not wrong here with regards to the extent of the damage. I know I'm far too stubborn not to take it easy all the way, I'm going to do my best and everything I can to make it back by the 3rd. I must, I have to. It will probably be my last locally.

If I can get back by the 3rd with a lot of tape, then the damage will be minimal, I can still recover after that, however, if it is to the worst extent, then I am out for months. Everything I've done for the last three months will be for nothing. A miserable winter awaits me ahead. I can't stand the bleakness.

I want to be mobile again, I want to independent, up and about. Invisible chains have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment