Friday, July 27, 2012

Lost

Have you seen it?
I don't know where I've put it.
Yes, it was just there a while ago,
I don't suppose you'd know?
It was supposed to be a present!
But, I don't think anyone wants mine...
Anyway, it's quite useless,
I might have dropped it a few times
and it broke into many pieces.
Yes, I've checked the Lost and Found,
but they didn't have it.
It's kinda red and round,
and slimy and empty.
It used to hold a sea before,
but now that's all gone.
I guess no one thinks it important anyway,
though I think I might need it.
I'm becoming quite cold and pale without it.
Are you sure,
you haven't seen it?

1 comment:

  1. Some are undeserving of presents and some are unprepared, but in time it will not be given so much as shared.
    Our wounds and scars are lessons to remind us to treasure what we have so that when we give our gift and receive it too, we will not be foolhardy enough to ever cast away such treasures or beauty.

    ReplyDelete