Friday, August 24, 2007

Warm Things.



I like warm things. It's a realization, I came to terms with recently. I'm coming out as a warm person :). I found this out recently while I was warming my insides with a delicious warm cup of hot tea, while snuggling in my sweater in nice cozy cold room. The sudden thoughts of comfort and sweet warmth wrapped around my head. Oh what luxuries (:, though that lasted all of five seconds till i was drawn back to photosynthesis.

Now I've often told people of how I enjoy the cold. Yes, the nice chilly, cool temperatures, like that of London in early summer, or late spring. Ahhh, just so sensual. I realized I liked those cold places because the opportunity to put on a jacket or sweater presented itself. All nice and snug XD. I guess that's why I tell people when I'm old, I'd like to curl up in an armed coach, with a blanket, a cup of steaming hot chocolate, a good book, right by the fire, with the cut purring on the rug.

HMmm... Haha hot chocolate is the way to go! It's sure to send a smile to my face upon savouring the sweet silky texture of the hot chocolatey warmth. I'd take a hot meal over ice cream anyday. Hot cakes and syrup or an eggs benedict over cereal and cold milk any morning. It's so delicious to taste, warm textures... I guess that's why I like to cook and prepare my food. I took the opportunity to break out of my sulking stupor on wednesday and whip up lunch for the family. On a budget of ten bucks, and what was at home, I cooked a batch of my speciality pasta. Spagetti Carbonara. OOOOOH so GOOOD! hahaha, even though i miss judged the amount the cream, way too little, but never mind, it turned out nice and creamy on the noodles. I wonder what to cook next.

I think this recent food cravings is due to that lit essay i'm writing for great ex. on the significance of food and meals in the book. It's an essay which is driving me crazy! Not long over due, I have a HUGE mental block in writing it, and in expositing about about the feasts in the novel, I find myself thing about Beef steak sarnies, or roast beef. I don't know. It's honestly driving me crazy. I hate writing lit essays. I always get mental blocks. Maybe I don't have enough content or I'm just clueless. ah well anywho... I need to be going now. Sleep awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment