Monday, December 24, 2007

CHRISTMAS EVE.

This is it folks! 11 hours to go!!! YAY

anyway, i slept 4 hours today, dragged myself out of bed, went to school to gym, and man i am so unfit. stupid lousy holiday grumble-grumble...

I cannot extol how excited i am! CHRISTMAS MUSIC TONIGHT!!! WOOHOO GO TO ST.IGGIES Y'ALL. i shall see you there! and around the house, is a mix of laziness and extreme buzz, christmas eve dinner with the paternal side, 2 christmas masses to get mah fill, full extreme panic, with 6 or 7 books left to stitch.. OH JOY...

I fill really unprepared for christmas, i lack the spirit, i think it's because i spent too much time in preparations and very little time in meditation. I'm sorry lord, i wish i had spent more time with you ):. This is a very strange year for me too, the first time that i'm not singing for any mass as part of the choir. i'm so sad...i guess it comes with the price on wanting to 'enjoy' myself.

so much has changed in the past year, i remember last year, i had such a close feeling to my family, my extended family, that was a nice time. i wonder where it all went. well i know, it's just that i hate the reasons and excuses. oh well.. i'm looking forward to seeing them tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment