Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Prom.

prom is just a large ballroom with clicking flashes and cheap food. everyone taking their last photos, wondering whether they will ever see each other again, so many faces, so many memories. you wonder, where is life going to now, the close of an era, a chapter in life's storybook. This is the conclusion, to a journey known as the A levels.

Then I saw myself in the mirror and I wondered what about me. I've already missed the train once and here I am watching it leave the station again. I couldn't help but wonder how I fell again and again. I don't where I'm going. This journey is so strange, so full of fog and mist, with holes on every side. So easy to lose one's footing and fall..

Then the glamour was over, and everyone went over to the arena. I guess it's not really interesting for me to club in singapore. I don't like the scene, it's all about sex, everyone just grind each other, what for? I guess I hoped there was more to it then sex, i was hoping people actually would go to a club for the dancing. I was wrong. There was no space to move, if that's what you would even call 'dancing' people's hips just moving up and down, no place to move left and right, arms going in the same direction, no variation of moves. How do you look good doing the same things over and over again. wave your hands in the air if you just don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment