Sunday, December 09, 2007

work.

I spent this very evening working at MOX, i haven't stepped into the place in a year, and boy has it changed. my cross-dressing boss, bernice, has hung up her drag attire to become benjamin. the place has been renovated, and is really nice, though it retains the mox atmosphere..

so i got my orders pad and a pen and i spent the entire night getting orders and delivering them of course. gosh i was so noob. i forgot where my customers were sitting twice. while it wasn't really my fault, they came to the bar to order. The place wasn't even packed today, thanks to zouk out, but still.. so chaotic between 11 and 12. though there were some really bitchy idiots..

i think the funniest thing that happened was that this guy tried to flirt with me, that was until he realized i was straight. that was quite an experience. ask me about it, i'll tell you.

gonna go to sleep, mass in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment