Thursday, July 26, 2007

I know what it's like!

Today i was outside the
Medical-Science bookstore at NUS and OMG.
The feeling that ran through my head as I stood there browsing the most wonderful textbooks with out a credit card to make purchase can only be described as standing outside the Pearly Gates without a pass!

I was like a little kid in a candy store. There were books that I could only dream of reading there.. They had everything..Infectious Diseases, Virology, Histology, Oncology, OBGNY, Orthopedics, Surgery, Molecular Biology, Robotics, Quantum physics, organic chem, physical chem, inorganic chem. Everything I could at present ever want to read about science. The curiousity in me is like a never filling sponge, soaking up that lovely, lovely juice. YUM..

GAAaaaaAAh.. it's so distracting, thinking about this new green pasture that i want to get myself into. STUDY STUDY STUDY that's all my brain can say. So like a good little giant boy, here i am infront of my computer with music and a chemical equilibria. Of course though, the reason i have equilibria open is because I have that test tomorrow. This maybe the only time that I will admit that I wish I had gone to RJ. The notes that they give to their students beats ACJC any day. We had 3 pages on entropy and they had an entire lecture. I'm willing to expose myself to the carrion and endure the green rashes for all that extra knowledge. Though I doubt I'd have found it any different than this stupid school I'm currently in. Socially anyway.

After all, 'JC is just a transition state' all the teachers continually chime, no time to really make friends, find a lover and soulmate, do some great meaningful community service or large event, and get those As. Nah, you only get to do one well. Pick well. Be happy for the rest of your life and be stuck in a cubicle desk job selling pizzas or go onto greater things. Bleah... Guess you got to be some superhuman guy to do all those, or have the determination and balls to see your plans through.

Which reminds me of this GIANT idea that I have. It's the sort of huge idea that fails if one of my smaller ideas fail. The sort of idea that's going to be HUGE. and i DO NOT want this one to fail. I won't say what it's about here...yet anyway, BUT, if you are reading this and I come up to you all professional-like, which I am, and ask you to join me, I hope you say 'yes'. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I'm praying to God that I will find my team of 10-13 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment