Wednesday, July 04, 2007

so here we are again.

singing in my head: when you say you love me [mr. groban, ladies and gents]

oh how love songs suck and fairy tales aren't true. Such a sordid affair..gahhh..
ah well. The one reason i'm playing this song, and apart from the fact that it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand with it's really lovely and meaningful lyrics; and apart from secretly wanting to be able to sing this to someone one day, secretly so shush, is that I finally got my range back today. Yup that's right, i can resonate from an f2 to a a4 again. Well A4 on a super good day. Still not confident with me G4 but i can sing phantom, and that counts! Now i need to work on sustaining and adding more support and that elusive vibratto.. Wheee..

geez i got a friend who can whack c5..with a scream and c6...damn and he's a guy..well it's screaming though.. but damn his range is nice..haha.

Anyway, the other day i was at queenstown scratching for new ideas for photos and i was block 181 stirling.. that's were the murder was committed. I only found out when i got home and scanned through the papers. Shock of surreal shocks. No wonder no kids were at the many playgrounds littered and strewn across queenstown. or maybe it was too hot. or they were studying.. poor singaporean kids. either way i went back the next day cause i had to see it again for myself.. and i explored a bit more and well the playgrounds are still desserted..sadly, except for one where a bunch of deliquent teens were smoking in their school Us. Gosh... can't they let the poor kiddies enjoy their evening running around and slidding off things.

aw well don't really have a point to this post..
just still a bit jittered from chem results. ARRRGH. stupid teacher. i hate it when people talk to me like they know me inside out or know what's best for me and make assumptions without knowing anything.

Tomorrow will be a more charming and better day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment